BitZipper Customer Support
Please have a look at our support pages and Frequently Asked Questions to see if your question is answered there. If not, feel free to get in touch - we're happy to help!
Downloading the licensed version of BitZipper
If you have purchased the full version of BitZipper, please login to our Customer Portal to download the licensed BitZipper.
Frequently Asked Questions
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions section for answers to the most common support issues.
Problems not explained in our FAQ
If you have a technical question that is not answered in our FAQ pages, please send a mail including all of the following information in addition to the problem description itself:
- What did you do to produce the problem (exact description)?
- Can you reproduce the problem?
- What is the exact text of the error message, if any?
- Please provide a link to the file causing problems.
- Which version of BitZipper are you using (see this in the Help, About menu)?
- Which version of Windows are you using (including Service Packs)?
- Your e-mail address (required) and order number, if any.
Feel free to send your problem report, question, feature suggestion or general feedback to us using our contact form.
We strive to get back to you within one business day, but you can help speed up the reply by including all of the
above information in your support request mail.
You are also welcome to send us your questions and comments by postal mail to Bitberry Software, Blomsterhaven 42, DK-4300 Holbaek, Denmark.