How do I open a XZ file? Open XZ files with BitZipper!
XZ files are a bit like the more well known ZIP files, but they can only contain one file that has been compressed in size, whereas e.g. ZIP can contain multiple files. XZ are often used to compress an archive file, which can contain multiple files but not compress them.
BitZipper will restore the file in your XZ file to its original format.
After installing BitZipper, you can open a XZ file simply by double-clicking it, by right-clicking on it in Windows Explorer, or by starting BitZipper and opening the XZ file the same way you open a document in your word processor. It really is very simple with the right tool.
10 good reasons to get BitZipper today
- Open 47 types of compressed files like RAR, 7Z and ZIP
- Browse compressed files in Windows Explorer style
- Extract multiple compressed files at once (batch tool)
- Easy step-by-step interface ("Wizard") and Expert interface
- Compress files better than standard ZIP files
- Protect data with strong AES 256-bit encryption
- Backup files and folders using archive templates
- Mature product that has been on the market since 2000
- Works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Server editions
- No need for other compression tools, this one does it all
BitZipper handles much more than XZ files
BitZipper is recognized as a leader in file compression, supporting a wide range of different file types, including 001, 7Z, ACE, ARC, ARJ, BH, BZIP2, BZ2, CAB, CHM, CHW, CPIO, DEB, DMG, DOC, ENC, EXE, GZ, GZIP, HFS, HXS, ISO, JAR, LHA, LZH, LZMA, MSI, PPT, RAR, RPM, TAR, TBZ, TGZ, TXZ, UU, UUE, WAR, WinRAR, WIM, XAR, XZ, XXE, XLS, Z, ZIP, ZIPX, ZOO - with more to come!